Enderlin Area Schools
January 16, 2019
Congratulations to the Eagle Club members for the month of December for “Best Peer”: FACS- Aria Fraase , English- Logan Thatcher, AG- Katelyn Tingley, Business Education- Cameron Yantis, PHYS ED- Brian Steinmetz, Social Studies- Jade Pulkrabek, Science- Kierra Lund, Band/Choir- Jessica Utke, and Math- Ella Wagner.
Congratulations to the JV Boys’ Basketball team on their win over Northern Cass.
There will be lunch meetings today for both the junior and senior high speech teams. A copy of this week’s junior high registration is posted on Coach Egan’s door.
Students in grades 5-8 remember to bring your ski trip permission slip and money by Friday. If you have questions, see Mr. Webb. If you really want to go you WILL remember!
3rd and 4th grade basketball will play at halftime of the JV and Varsity Boys’ Basketball game on Friday. 3rd grade during the JV game and 4th during the Varsity.
Saturday is the SnoBall from 8-11 pm in the Alumni Gym. It is a semi-formal Sadie Hawkins dance, which means the ladies do the asking and you wear something dressier than game day but not as formal as prom. If you have a date from another school, please see Mr. Hamre for a form. You do not have to have a date to attend this dance. Cost to attend is $5 per person. The Ransom County Sheriff’s Office will be at the door to breathalyze students prior to entry. Doors will be locked at 9:00 p.m.
Sophomores & Juniors: If your parents receive electric service through Cass County Electric Cooperative – here is an opportunity to be part of the summer 2019 Youth Tour to Washington, DC. More Information is posted on the bulletin board outside of Mrs. Fuhrman’s office. Deadline is January 31, 2019.
Today’s Lunch Menu: K-6: Pancakes, Sausage, Juice, Banana, & Salad Bar
7-12: Chicken Egg Rolls & Fried Rice
POWERSCHOOL MOBILE APP INSTRUCTIONS:
THERE IS NO DISTRICT CODE……………………
- Download or update the correct PowerSchool mobile app from the app store or Googleplay
- After the app is downloaded – start the PowerSchool mobile app
- On the splash screen – touch the Help link
- Touch Search for your District
- Fill in the PowerSchool server address – Enderlin.ps.state.nd.us OR you may need to use https://Enderlin.ps.state.nd.us
- On the login page input your username and password and touch the sign in button
This is a website for our school calendar activities:
The Enderlin CDC and City Council is sponsoring a community sledding party on Sunday, January 27th at the Enderlin Golf Course from 2:00-4:00. Bring your own sleds and enjoy hot cocoa and a bonfire.
Wednesday, January 16
- SnoFest dress-up day We’d Rather Be In Our Pajamas Day
- Choice Ready Workshop (Bismarck) black van Hamre & French
- Speech meeting lunch
Thursday, January 17
- SnoFest dress-up day JERSE-Day
- FBLA meeting lunch
- JH BBB at Lisbon Alisha in Bus 13 leave at 3:30pm
- GBB at Central Cass Eric in Eagles 1 leave at 4:00pm
Friday, January 18
- SnoFest dress-up day Spirit Friday
- BBB vs Maple Valley 6:00pm
Saturday, January 19
- JH BBB at Maple Valley (Oriska) Alisha in Bus 13 leave at 7:45am
- JH Speech in Enderlin 8:00am
SnoFest Dance 8:00-11:00pm