- Master’s in Education, School Counseling emphasis from NDSU – 1993
- Bachelor’s in Home Economics Education and Family Relations from NDSU – 1976
- Minor: Library Science from VCSU – 1981
- 31 years in the field of education
- Have taught Home Economics, been school librarian and presently teaching Life Skills and K-12 counselor at Enderlin.
- School testing coordinator. National Honor Society Advisor.
- ND School Counselor Association Past President
- Member of Enderlin Curriculum Council – NCA: Enderlin Education Association, NDEA, NEA, GFWC – Clio Club
- Close Up Advisor
- Married to Glen with 3 children: Lucas, Alison, and Landon
- Email Diana Fuhrman